TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• All purchases with USA Needle, Inc. are subject to the following terms and conditions unless otherwise specified.
• USA Needle, Inc. reserves the right to change the applicable terms and conditions at any time. Customer will be provided with the most recent version at time of order.
Billing and Terms of Payment
• USA Needle, Inc. accepts all major credit cards.
• All payments due at time of order unless otherwise specified in writing.
• Samples available after acceptance of price and may carry a charge.
• Quotes valid for thirty (30) days.
Product and Delivery Information
• All of our items are guaranteed against defects in workmanship or material.
• Delivery of products may be subject to delay.
• USA Needle, Inc. is not liable for any parts forwarded to third party, further processed, or altered by any entity other than USA Needle, Inc.
• USA Needle, Inc. is responsible for only up to the cost of the items, not including shipping and handling, legal, regulatory or any other additional costs.
• All proposals prepared in good faith. Typographical errors are subject to correction.
Custom and Special Order Parts
(parts made to customer specifications or modified to meet customer specifications)
• Require a 100% prepayment at time of order/purchase. (Non-refundable).
• May be subject to additional non-refundable setup fees.
• Cancellation billed 100%. Including cancellations made both verbally and in writing.
General Return Policy
• Parts will be reimbursed, replaced, or repaired at USA Needle, Inc’s discretion.
• All items returned must be accompanied with a return authorization number or otherwise approved in writing by USA Needle, Inc.
• Any items forwarded to third party, further processed, or altered are considered accepted by customer and CAN NOT be returned. Any payments are due within terms.
1. Return Policy Specific to Standard Catalog Parts
The items listed below, although not limited to, will not be returnable unless otherwise approved by USA Needle, Inc:
• Any damaged item, sterile items, disposable items, items ordered in large quantities or to which special discounts were applied, or items used by customer or otherwise exposed to bodily or hazardous fluids or conditions.
• Products accepted for return, with no reported issues, must be unopened and in “like new” condition.
2. Return Policy Specific to Custom Parts
• Custom parts are NOT RETURNABLE.
• Our goal is to ensure that you are completely satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied, please refer to the following information.
• Issues with parts must be reported in writing within thirty (30) days of receipt of the product.
• USA Needle, Inc. will attempt to resolve any issues at our discretion.
Parts not reported within thirty (30) days of receipt are deemed accepted by customer.
• Overdue invoices subject to penalties and collection fees.
• Setup fees may apply. Setup fees are not refundable.
• All products returned to USA Needle, Inc. within thirty (30) days are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
• Payments not made within terms extended are subject to a 1.5% penalty per month after thirty (30) days.
• Disputes: collections and legal costs required to garner overdue payment will be billable to customer.
• Laser Marked instruments with custom printing carry an up charge and minimum quantity to be determined at time of order.
Service and Repairs
(Not covered under warranty)
• Any service or repair work provided will be at standard hourly rates or fixed costs determined at time of work order submission.
Force Majeure in effect
• USA Needle, Inc. shall not be liable for loss, damage, or delivery delay caused by forces outside the reasonable control of USA Needle, Inc. This includes, but is not limited to, acts of God, hurricane, tornado, flood, fire, earthquake, storms, lightening, acts of the elements, electrical black outs, war, acts of terrorism, acts of the military, riot, sudden death of employee, theft, strike, unavailability of equipment, unavailability of material, or delayed transportation by outside carrier.
Governing State Law and Jurisdiction
• All transactions and disputes shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York.
By executing an order/purchase with USA Needle, Inc. customer agrees to our Term & Conditions and our Returns Policy policies. Our policies presented in these documents are firm unless otherwise specified and noted in writing prior to placing an order and accepted in writing by USA Needle, Inc. This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding between USA Needle, Inc. and you concerning the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior agreements and understandings regarding the same.