SHIPPING & RETURNS
• Our goal is to ensure that you are completely satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied, please refer to the following information.
• Issues with parts must be reported in writing within thirty (30) days of receipt of the product.
• USA Needle, Inc. will attempt to resolve any issues at our discretion.
Parts not reported within thirty (30) days of receipt are deemed accepted by customer.
• All of our items are guaranteed against defects in workmanship or material.
• Delivery of products may be subject to delay.
• Parts will be reimbursed, replaced, or repaired at USA Needle, Inc’s discretion.
• All items returned must be accompanied with a return authorization number or otherwise approved in writing by USA Needle, Inc.
• Any items forwarded to third party, further processed, or altered are considered accepted by customer and CAN NOT be returned. Any payments are due within terms.
1. Return Policy Specific to Standard Catalog Parts
The items listed below, although not limited to, will not be returnable unless otherwise approved by USA Needle, Inc:
• Any damaged item, sterile items, disposable items, items ordered in large quantities or to which special discounts were applied, or items used by customer or otherwise exposed to bodily or hazardous fluids or conditions.
• Products accepted for return, with no reported issues, must be unopened and in “like new” condition.
2. Return Policy Specific to Custom Parts
• Custom parts are NOT RETURNABLE.
Governing State Law and Jurisdiction
• All transactions and disputes shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York.
By executing an order/purchase with USA Needle, Inc. customer agrees to our Returns Policy and our Term & Conditions policies. Our policies presented in these documents are firm unless otherwise specified and noted in writing prior to placing an order and accepted in writing by USA Needle, Inc. This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding between USA Needle, Inc. and you concerning the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior agreements and understandings regarding the same.